There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. —Shakespeare, Hamlet

Question about Training

This forum is the place for visitors to ask questions about the training program. Visitor's postings are moderated and must be approved before publication.

Question about Training

Postby Paula Bacci » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:20 pm

I would like to sign up for the spiritual warfare training. I am a Christian and believe in the Trinity and am respectful of all teachings and beliefs of the Catholic faith. I would like to begin spiritual warfare training soon. I live in Southern California at this time.

Paula Bacci
paulamarie417@gmail.com
Paula Bacci

Re: Question about Training

Postby Bro. Ignatius Mary » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:42 am

Dear Paula:

Thank you for your interest

To be accepted into the St. Michael Academy for Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance Counseling you must first join the Legionnaires of St. Michael. Once you complete Module 1 training in the Legionnaires, then you may submit an application for the Academy.

The first step:
Apply for membership in the Legionnaires

God Bless,
Bro. Ignatius Mary

Note: do not just look at a post from a notification email, be sure to click VIEW NEW POSTS, which is in the ribbon at the very top of the screen, above the St. Michael Academy title and logo , to see what other messages have been posted since your last visit. Also, check your PM messages to be sure you have not missed any.
Bro. Ignatius Mary
Lord Knight of the Cross & Dean
Lord Knight of the Cross & Dean

City: Ottumwa
Time Zone: Central

Return to Q&A about the Program